wolverine's field rules / code of conduct
all players must sign a waiver before playing all players under 18 must have parent signature on waiver
1.Wolverine is Field Paint Only This helps us keep our paintball prices low, our players safe and field clean. If you bring your own paint and sneak it on to the field you will be asked to leave.
2. All guns must be chronographed to 280 fps or less. Semi-Auto only. except for tournaments and team practice. All markers must have a trigger guard installed.
3. All guns must have a barrel blocking device INSTALLED while not on the field or chrono area. If you loose your barrel plug see a Staff Member and get a replacement. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR LOST BBD'S No shooting over boundaries or in any public areas. Guns are to be fired in designated areas only. No blind shooting, shoot only at what you can see. Do not over shoot other players. Over three hits is over shooting.
4. A mask approved for Paintball must be worn at all times while on the field or in the chrono area. Removing your mask in the playing or chrono area WILL result in your ejection from the field, NO REFUNDS.
5. Maintain 20ft min. distance between opposing players. Call point blank and give your opponent the opportunity to surrender. You may eliminate opponents in a bunker by tagging the bunker and calling "bunker!" You may also barrel tag your opponent. Any structure three walls or less is considered a bunker
6. Fighting , Profanity or Verbal abuse will not be tolerated.
7. To be eliminated a ball must break and leave a 1 inch mark on you or any equipment you carry. (GUN HITS COUNT) If you are eliminated call hit, raise your marker or hand over your head and leave the field. INSTALL YOUR BARREL SOCK BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Once you call hit or install your barrel sock you are eliminated and must exit the play area.
8. You may call for a paint check on your self or an opponent. YOU ARE NOT NEUTRAL UNLESS A FIELD JUDGE CALLS YOU NEUTRAL. Do not advance or fire on a neutral player. The Judges calls are final and will not be reversed.
9. Do not pick up paintballs from the ground. We will ask you to return your rental equipment for doing so.
10. ANY PERSON OBSERVED SHOOTING OFF OF THE FIELD, OVER NETTING OR ANY BOUNDARY WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PROPERTY AND WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES.
THESE RULES ARE FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
if you have any questions please ask a staff member for help
if you feel you cannot observe these rules do not play!